The students enjoy working on the sites listed below. They are familiar with how to log in and run the programs. Several sites require an individual password. The XtraMath site passwords have been sent home for each student.
www.Scholastic.com (You can view our digital editions of Scholastic News here. There are a variety of other resources as well.)
This site lists most of our 3rd Grade Math Words.
This site was developed by the state of Utah. It includes many of the vocabulary words (A-L), we are using in the New York State Common Core Math lessons.
This site was developed by the state of Utah. It includes many of the vocabulary words (M-Z), we are using in the New York State Common Core Math lessons.
- Use this site to explore lots of fun Brainpop and Brainpop Jr. video lessons, play the "Pop-A-Joke" and "Belly-Up" and try the "Hard Quiz" after the video
- First- click Login at the right side of the screen
- Next-click I am a student
- Then-type in the password donoghue3
- Look for the green oval that says. Explore Current Issue