ECS COVID-19 Related Information
Free Meals to School-Aged Children During School Closure
Please use this link to register for meals:
Families interested in signing up for meals may also phone Mrs. Vicky Williams at (716) 699-2316 ext. 1403 OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review the following as it relates to access to free breakfast & lunch on school days during school closure:
- Registered families will pick up daily meals at the back entrance to school from 11 AM to 1 PM.
- There will be no charge for meals or meal delivery, and meals are available to all families, without exception.
- Families indicating transportation hardship or illness must indicate one (1) main address for delivery of meals. Families needing meal delivery will be contacted individually to finalize plans.
- Meals will be available Monday-Friday on days ECS is closed (no weekends).
- The format for meals will include a lunch for that day and breakfast for the next day.
- Keep in mind all meals will contain dairy products. Please plan on using a cooler during pickup OR providing a cooler for meal dropoff.
- Registered families are asked to contact the school via telephone or email in the event meals are no longer necessary or to cancel meal service.